Late last week a member of the Ocular (Uveal) Melanoma Support group on Facebook, suggested some new state or regional groups. I offered to create one for New England…and here it is!
Please feel free to share facebook.com/groups/UvealMelanomaSupportNewEngland
The rules are simple:
- PATIENTS ONLY – You must have Uveal Melanoma (aka Ocular Melanoma) to join this group. In addition, your Facebook Profile must have a real name and profile photo which we can confirm is that of a “real person”.
- NEW ENGLAND – Patients need to either live in New England or be patients of doctors/hospitals in New England to be a Member of the Uveal Melanoma Support New England Facebook Group
- FUNDRAISING – We will allow promotion of Fundraising Events or Activities such as Walks or Runs or the Sale of books or jewelry on Weekends only.
- PRIVACY – Please do not share the names of fellow Group Members with anyone and anything posted in the group should stay within the group, with the exception of Public Links to Facebook Pages or other public Web Sites.
- PHOTOS | GRAPHICS – Please do not post graphic photos of eyes, surgery, wounds, etc.
To request to join, there are three questions which must be answered: